Get the most out of your Marketplace coverage with answers to some common questions, like how to use your coverage and what’s covered.
How do I use my coverage?
• Get more information about using your coverage, like getting regular and emergency care and how to improve your health.
• Learn how to put your health first (PDF, 1820 KB). You’ll find tips on how to find providers and prepare for appointments.
All Marketplace plans cover:
• 10 essential health benefits, including prescription drugs, emergency services, hospitalization, laboratory services, and mental health and substance use disorder services.
• Free preventive health services at no cost to you when delivered by a doctor or provider in your plan’s network.
• Treatment for pre-existing conditions.
• Some prescription drugs. Your plan’s list of covered drugs is called a “formulary.” Find your plan’s formulary by calling Member Services, or review your Summary of Benefits and Coverage.
How do I find a doctor?
You’ll usually get the best cost for services when you use “in-network” providers. You may be able to use providers who aren’t in your plan’s network, but you may pay more.