https://www.maddoxinsured.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/get-marketplace-coverage-starting-january-1-before-deadline.png 640 960 wpmaddoxins https://www.maddoxinsured.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/maddox-insurance-agency.png wpmaddoxins2021-12-08 19:00:002021-12-09 14:00:21Last chance: Act by Dec 15 for coverage that starts Jan 1
Last chance: Act by Dec 15 for coverage that starts Jan 1
This is the last chance to get 2022 Marketplace health insurance that starts January 1. The deadline is Wednesday, December 15. That means you have only 6 days to enroll in, re-enroll in, or change 2022 Marketplace coverage that starts January 1. You don’t want to miss out on affordable coverage that meets your needs and budget.
How to apply & enroll
- New to HealthCare.gov? Create an account to fill out an application for the first time.
- Have 2021 Marketplace coverage? Log in to update your application, compare plans, and change or renew for 2022. Even if you may be automatically re-enrolled, it’s important to:
- Update any income and household changes. Otherwise, your savings could be wrong.
- Compare plans. If you don’t, you could miss out on new plans and prices that better meet your needs.
Fast help is available
- Find troubleshooting tips, like if you forgot the answers to your security questions.
- See the steps in the enrollment process.
- Ask a question or get help starting or finishing an application.