https://www.maddoxinsured.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/maddox-insurance.png 512 512 wpmaddoxins https://www.maddoxinsured.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/maddox-insurance-agency.png wpmaddoxins2022-08-10 20:00:002022-11-17 14:00:29How & why to report application changes ASAP
How & why to report application changes ASAP
Did you recently get a new job or have a baby? Changes to your expected income for 2022 or your household size may impact your health coverage options or amount of savings you qualify for. It’s important to let the Marketplace know immediately after you experience a change so you don’t miss out on new, better options or owe money when you file next year’s taxes.
Let the Marketplace know about these changes:
- Getting higher or lower income from when you applied
- Adding or losing household members, like through birth or adoption
- Getting offers of other health coverage, like someone in your household getting an offer of job-based insurance or becoming eligible for Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program, or Medicare
Get the full list of changes to report.
How to report changes on your application
- Update your application online by following these steps
- Call us to speak to a representative who can help you update
- Find someone in your community who can work with you to make changes
Learn more about reporting income and household changes after you’re enrolled.