Congratulations on getting covered for 2022. At HealthCare.gov, we’re here to help you understand how to use your new coverage. Get answers to common health insurance questions.
What prescriptions are covered by my new plan?
- Your plan will help pay the cost of certain prescriptions.
- Medications on your plan’s list of covered drugs (called a “formulary”) are usually cheaper.
- Visit your plan’s website, call their Member Services, or review your Summary of Benefits and Coverage for a list of covered drugs.
How can I find a doctor in my plan?
- Most plans give you the best price on services when you see a doctor “in-network” who has a contract with the plan.
- You may be able to see doctors who don’t contract with the plan, but you may pay more.
- Learn how to find a doctor in your plan.
Where can I get tips on using my new coverage?
- Prioritize your health by learning how to stay healthy and get the care you need (PDF, 698 KB). You’ll find tips on how to make and prepare for an appointment and more.
- Learn more about using your new Marketplace insurance when you’re well and sick.