https://www.maddoxinsured.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/maddox-insurance.png 512 512 wpmaddoxins https://www.maddoxinsured.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/maddox-insurance-agency.png wpmaddoxins2023-02-08 14:02:122023-02-08 14:02:12Get to know your Marketplace health plan
Get to know your Marketplace health plan
Congratulations on getting covered for 2023! Get answers to some common questions about health insurance, like how to find a doctor and learn what prescriptions are covered.
What prescriptions are covered by my plan?
- Your plan will help pay the cost of certain prescriptions.
- Your plan’s list of covered drugs is called a “formulary.”
- Visit your plan’s website, call their Member Services, or review your Summary of Benefits and Coverage for a list of covered drugs.
How can I find a doctor in my plan?
- Most plans give you the best price on services when you go to an “in-network” health care provider who has a contract with the plan.
- You may be able to visit doctors who aren’t in your plan’s network, but you may pay more.
- Learn how to find a doctor in your plan’s network.
How do I use my coverage?
- Learn how to stay healthy and get the care you need (PDF, 698 KB). You’ll find tips on where to go for care, how to find a provider, and more.
- Get more information about using your Marketplace coverage, like filling prescriptions and getting regular and urgent care.