Congratulations on getting covered for 2023! Get answers to some common questions about health insurance, like how to find a doctor and learn what prescriptions are covered.
What prescriptions are covered by my plan?
- Your plan will help pay the cost of certain prescriptions.
- Your plan’s list of covered drugs is called a “formulary.”
- Visit your plan’s website, call their Member Services, or review your Summary of Benefits and Coverage for a list of covered drugs.
How can I find a doctor in my plan?
- Most plans give you the best price on services when you go to an “in-network” health care provider who has a contract with the plan.
- You may be able to visit doctors who aren’t in your plan’s network, but you may pay more.
- Learn how to find a doctor in your plan’s network.
How do I use my coverage?
- Learn how to stay healthy and get the care you need (PDF, 698 KB). You’ll find tips on where to go for care, how to find a provider, and more.
- Get more information about using your Marketplace coverage, like filling prescriptions and getting regular and urgent care.