The tax filing deadline is April 18, 2023. If anyone in your household had a Marketplace plan in 2022, use Form 1095-A, Health Insurance Marketplace® Statement to file your federal taxes. You’ll get this form from the Marketplace, not the IRS. Check your Form 1095-A to make sure your information is correct. Keep it with your other important tax information.
Check your online account for Form 1095-A
If you didn’t get your Form 1095-A in the mail, or you can’t find it, check your HealthCare.gov account:
- Log into your HealthCare.gov account.
- Under “Your Existing Applications,” select your 2022 application.
- Select “Tax Forms” from the menu on the left.
- Download all 1095-A forms shown on the screen.
If you still can’t find your form, contact the Marketplace Call Center.
How to “reconcile” using Form 1095-A
- You’ll use the 1095-A form to “reconcile” — check if there’s any difference between the premium tax credit you got and the amount you qualify for on your taxes.
- Before you start, check the form to make sure the information is right. If you filed your taxes with an incorrect form, you may need to file an amended tax return using the correct information.
- If anything about your coverage or household is wrong, contact the Marketplace Call Center.