https://www.maddoxinsured.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/beat-2022-open-enrollment-deadline.png 640 960 wpmaddoxins https://www.maddoxinsured.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/maddox-insurance-agency.png wpmaddoxins2021-12-01 19:00:002021-12-02 14:02:19Attention: Less than 2 weeks left to get Marketplace coverage that starts Jan 1
Attention: Less than 2 weeks left to get Marketplace coverage that starts Jan 1
You have less than 2 weeks to enroll in, change or update your Marketplace health insurance for 2022 coverage that starts January 1. The deadline is December 15, 2021.
Update & compare, even if you want to keep the same plan
- Even if you have 2021 coverage and want to keep the same plan for 2022, it’s important to update your application with any expected income and household changes.
- There may be new plans that better fit your needs.
- Plus, updating your information will make sure you get the right amount of savings.
Act now & beat the December 15 deadline for coverage that starts January 1, 2022
- New to HealthCare.gov? Create an account to fill out an application for the first time.
- Have 2021 Marketplace coverage? Log in to update your application, compare plans, and change or renew for 2022.